The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.

Go down 
3 posters

Not a question: Just an introduction
1) Is everyone happy with the way that the LG is being run?
Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Vote_lcap100%Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
2) Does everyon play their games?
Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Vote_lcap0%Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
fivetoolplaya25

Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Empty
PostSubject: Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.   Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello gents! (Fivetoolplaya25) here and I am saying hello, so HELLO! I ran into OMGsmitty420 last night in a league game in the Iron-man 3 lg that I play in which he has taken over the N.Y Mets in due to a bum that was almost in last place quit! We played a great game in which I came out on top 12-5 however there was fair play there and no "DIRT BALLING". We all understand that some are going to get away at times but staying around the strike zone really helps your pitching staff which a lot of so called players don't understand but that's their issue and they will learn the hard way....LOL! With all that being said I am very interested in joining the LG and I hope to be considered very soon. If any of you all would like to play a game or 2 to measure my game that would be GREAT! I'm mountain standard time and I am on from 6 PM to at least 10 PM Monday thru Friday because the wife works at night, SWEET HUH!!! LOL.... On the weekends I play baseball on Saturday morning and on Sunday mornings in a men's LG so I'm will be on off and on during the weekends. Both my children play ball as well. Looking forward to hearing from the "COMMISH" as well as a few of the LG members.

Thanks again,

Fivetoolplaya25!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.   Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome Fivetoolplaya25, glad you could make it! Take a look around. Get yourself comfortable. Challenge a few of our members to exhibition games. Read the rules. Right now, we are in the middle of the season, but, if someone decides to drop out, we could consider you as a possible replacement.

Welcome aboard!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.   Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Im glad u could make it to the site FTP25,u will find out that the guys in this league play the RIGHT way and u WONT find a better league and a better group of guys to play with!!!!Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.   Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an introduction. Would love to get some feed back on being considered for the LG.
Page 1 of 1