The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Maybe too little too late but Mr. I am Selig has stripped Leo of his moderating duties. I mean guys, as men and adults, if anybody wants respect you must be the first to dish it. I complained about this last season and got over it this season, but enough is enough. You are given responsibilities and duties in life whether it be a video game or for real, point is "lead by example". Our moderator has deleted our posts against him, been very defensive and cursed out new and founding members of our league.

Now don't get me wrong, the competition Leo has brought to this league has been over the top but if you are assigned as deputy or moderator there is a fine line between yourself and its players. To me the moderator ensures full participation of its members and guarantees the operations of this league to run as smoothly as possible. Let alone for everyone to have fun. As defending champ from season 1 and playoff contender for season 2, my grade as player would be an A. As moderator I give you an F. You have broken all barriers as moderator and lost respect of many.

Also please if you are going to curse on the forum don't bleep it yourself, leave it up to Mike. Im sure he loves seeing them in our posts. Remember you are defending champ cheers , everybody is against you. Stop the BS and represent this league as the champ u are. You have nothing to lose, at least not money..

PS- Stupid is, stupid does Forrest play your games. You might learn something from losing, I did.... Being humble and learning from defeat
And learning is half the battle...... Cool
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Well said Milk. I would even go as far as to say that if Leo did delete any posts, a "bootum council" session is in order. That is a gross abuse of authority. Again, I'm not saying he did because I don't know, but if he did, I'd be the first to say that there's no room for that in this league.

BTW, Leo I find it a little funny that you would be complaining so whole-heartedly about lag since many of our games have been effected by lag. In fact, I've heard many other players complain about the lag when they play you. In our last series, you even said to me something along the lines of "lag is part of the game, it effects everyone;" what happened to that? Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't know what makes You think milkman that Mike took off my moderating duties away for deleting posts?, that's not the reason, He took it away because of cursing, so {EDIT} U all... I can't help it I'm frustrated...

ADMIN EDIT: Language
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Bro, u need Dr. Phil and a hug
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!   Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Our commish DOES have marbles!!!!
Page 1 of 1