The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison   ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 pm

It appears we have a bit of a problem with our 4th place position in the Berra Division. Both nyy and omgsmitty may be unavailable.

I am working on and believe I have a solution. I will be prepared to disclose at closing time tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison   ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I think I have an idea of Ur idea (I hope).

Give the opportunity to someone that wants/can play, so just move down on the standings. I think Mariners are next?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison   ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Actually, the Tigers are.

Or, more precisely, elmamboking would take over the Rangers.

I'm waiting on a response from smitty first, though.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison   ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 pm

whats going on here, yeah 90 games is a lot but I never would have thought this would happen, common guys you can do it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison   ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCMENT: 4th Place in Berra Divison
Page 1 of 1