The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

introducing ccbnick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ccbnick

introducing ccbnick Empty
PostSubject: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 am

Hi guys. I'm 30 from MD. I've been playing the Show for a few years now. I happened to randomly play SmokeStew a few days ago and he told me about your league. I have to tell you that a dedicated, competitive, sim league like you guys have is what I've been looking for since I starting playing the Show. It seems you guys might be full for now but if there happens to be an open spot or you have anybody drop out please let me know. My PSN ID is the same as my screename here:ccbnick. It's not easy finding true sim style games out there so I encourage all of you to add me to your buddylist to play some games.

Thanks
Nick
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Glad you made it   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 am

I've only played him one game. I think if he understands our setup and rules he would be a good addition.

Glad you made it on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome Nick, its a pleasure to have you around. I have no problem with you joining after you're voted in, but the problem is we need an even number of teams. You alone would put us out of balance. I will ask you for now to sit tight. Play a few exhibition games with any of our members. If we can get you in, we will.

If anyone has anyone else to invite who might be interested, now is the time. We have room for Nick and up to 3 more (on an even number basis).

But, for now, welcome aboard!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Hang tight. We may get someone else on board who can make a pair.
Back to top Go down
ccbnick

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 am

Thank You. I'm hanging tight and hoping you find another player. I've read over all the league rules and am prepared to go. I'm also hoping to catch a few of you online to play some exhibition games in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 am

Sorry Nick. We actually activated the league this evening. Feel free to hang around and play our members until we start again. You're always welcome.
Back to top Go down
ccbnick

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 am

No problem. I'll be checking in here from time to time. Again, if you have someone drop let me know. My email is nickman7979@yahoo.com. In the mean time, I still plan to catch some of you online to play some exhibition games and hopefully join the league next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing ccbnick   introducing ccbnick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing ccbnick
Page 1 of 1