The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Introducing ElMamboKing

Go down 
+3
mikeda1940
PlatanoRich
elmamboking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
elmamboking

Introducing ElMamboKing Empty
PostSubject: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

What's up fellas. Heard about you guys via "nyynygnyknjd " on theshowcommunity site.

I've been playing MLB The Show for a few years now and would like a chance to join the league. I'm a straight gamer and will take a beating down to the 27th out.

I hear the Tigers are available, if so, please let me know what I can do to join.

Thx!
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Welcome...

hope you can take over the Tigers...
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi elmamboking! Welcome to our league. Take a look around, especially the rules section. Try to get in a game or two with one or more of players in exhibition mode. We vote our players in, so I'll set up a poll.

This is a great bunch of guys who are dedicated and play on the up and up. I hope you feel you can fit right in.

Welcome aboard!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
elmamboking

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Sounds good, thx.

Anybody wanna play tonight? I should be able to play after 9pm EST.
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm

add me to your buddy list and lets see if we can get a game in the next couple days.

willdog26 in my PSNID and MLB10 game tag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey man glad to see you made it on here.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:49 pm

If u are a someone who plays the RIGHT way like your buddy nyy,then we are lucky 2 have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
elmamboking

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Thx again fellas. I'm on right now and will probably be on for a few hours if anybody is up for a game.

Willdog, I sent you a buddy request!
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Welcome ElmamboKing, Buddy me in game and we can play an EX.
Back to top Go down
elmamboking

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Thx, will do! Planning on being on all day Saturday and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing ElMamboKing   Introducing ElMamboKing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing ElMamboKing
Page 1 of 1