The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League

Go down 
+4
nyynygnyknjd
damilkmanpart2
willdog26
mikeda1940
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 pm

We lost two hard playing members today as I've been informed by bbissette19 and Pointshaver have asked to retire from the league. I will drop them at today's closing. Any unplayed games this series will be decided by No Owner Coin Flip, and their opponents (Jones and Smoke Stew) will not be charged with unplayed games.

I wish bbissette and Pointshaver well, and hope they chose to stick around.

I invite all members to start recruiting new members who may wish to take over one of these teams. If you have someone in the wings, now is the time to bring them forward.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm

wishing you two the best, hope we can see you future seasons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 am

Sad to see you guys go, hope you come back for future seasons. In the meantime, I'll throw down some exhibition ball with you from time to time.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 am

All the best guys. Hey Mike, what does this mean for series 12? I was supposed to play Pointshaver. Is it a coin flip? Let me know.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Yep, three coin flips until we find an owner and they count as played (not resolved) games.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Im sure we can get a owner to take over for the braves but getting an owner 2 take over for the nationals Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 pm

If you reinstate me, I will take the nationals. I like the underdog, and Dunn is one of my favorite players.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Welcome back, Beamer!!

Like I said in the "re-introduction" post, I'll send you out an invite tonight when I get home and you can pick which ever team you want.

Don't worry about Series 12. You would start with Series 13 which starts at 9pm tonight.

Missed you, my brother. Welcome!

king cheers king cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey Beamer, apparently when I send an invite, I have to pick which team to send you an invite for. Do you officially want the Braves or Nationals? This time its final.
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Give me Atlanta Mike. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Good choice, Welcome back BeamerCA
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Thanks Leo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Bbissette19 and Pointshaver Retire from League
Page 1 of 1