The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

New to Phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenacious33

New to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: New to Phoenix   New to Phoenix Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:40 pm

What's up everyone. I had asked Wichi if he knew of any good leagues for the show and he pointed me in this direction. I was once a part of a group called OSPN which was a online sports league for all sports. It was online leagues before online leagues were offered through the games. I am a gamer that plays all the time and I am looking for a league that will finish and not have a bunch of people quit because they are losing.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

New to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Phoenix   New to Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:24 am

Hi tenacious! Glad you can make it. Take a look around, add members to your buddy list, challege them to exhibition games. We have a great group of guy here who play the game the right way.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Tenacious33

New to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Phoenix   New to Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Not sure where my post went. But if there is a opening send me a email at rcromart33@yahoo.com. Wichi sent me a message.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

New to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Phoenix   New to Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Hang in there tenacious. Elgordo was first in time and has just been voted into the league. If there is another opening, you should be the next person we turn to.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

New to Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Phoenix   New to Phoenix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Phoenix
Page 1 of 1