The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

LEAGUE NEWS

Go down 
+4
mikeda1940
REDSOXNATION22
damilkmanpart2
omgsmitty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
omgsmitty

LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 pm

What's up Phoenix league members? It's OMGsmitty with another edition of LEAGUE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY-Spring training is here and MLB10 will be out on tuesday,it's time to start getting ready for SEASON 4. CONGRATS to Wichi for BACK 2 BACK titles. Im LOVING the new pick off feature this year to give the pitcher a chance and the baserunner CANT just do whatever on the basepaths. I also like the fact that u CANT just jump into a league right away(that's always)because we ALL need time to figure out what team we want to shed BLOOD SWEAT and TEARS with for season 4.There has been PLENTY of moves this offseason and MANY teams have CHANGED there rosters so i suggest that EVERYONE does there homework BEFORE picking a team that you have to play with for a season.

RECRUITING-This league is full of stand up guys and we can ONLY expect the same from the people who join our league this year,they have to be DEDICATED and realize that this is SPECIAL and not some BS league that EVERYONE QUITS in a week.EXPECT DEDICATION and you will RECIEVE that from our new members.

LEAGUE MEMBERS-I look forward to a GREAT season with EVERYONE playing in season 4 plus hopefully some NEW DEDICATED members,I wish EVERYONE luck in the new season and I cant wait to get started with LEAGUE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

League news coming soon and SEASON 4 is NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 am

What's up Phoenix League members? It's OMGsmitty with the FIRST addition of LEAGUE NEWS for season 4. This edition of LEAGUE NEWS is being pushed a little earlier than expected because it looks like we are about to start sooner than i thought so HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS-To our NEW members willdog26,pointshaver,smoke stew,and nyyny...aaahhhh u know who u are Very Happy ,and that last NEW member to join the league to keep the numbers even.It's a WIN WIN situation because we have some NEW members who play the RIGHT way and at the same time the league gets some NEW BLOOD.I want to WELCOME you all to the league,you WONT find a better league and goodluck to you all on a great season.

ONE MORE-Poinshaver i am glad you are in this league we have had our battles and you are a FAIR and CLEAN player i will as well as the other league members will work and find a spot for you because this league NEEDS players like you.

DEFENDING CHAMPION-Wichiwichipai is our 2-time defending CHAMPION so the BULLSEYE is definately on him,CONGRATS to your success my friend.

TEAMS-The draft process is about OVER everyone has picked there teams now its time to get things going.The draft process is my FAVORITE part because depending on your draft position you are thinking about 5 or 6 teams you want and you just hope that you get one of those 5 or 6 teams you are thinking about using(I did this year)

DIVISIONS-Both the BERRA and STENGAL divisions are looking tough but we will see how it all turns out.I remember in season 2 everyone thought a certain division was tougher than the other but that turned out to be NOT the case,im NOT gonna past judgements on any divisions until after OPENING DAY

JUST MY THOUGHTS-It seems like yesterday when those DAMN Yankees(Plantorich) was knocking me(the Cardinals)out of the playoffs in season2 on the FINAL series of the season(I was just HAPPY to be at that point because i had ALOT going on with school and other things so it was a GREAT experience).NEW MEMBERS this is a GREAT league and its a GRIND full of ups and downs,my ADVICE to you is just ENJOY the ride PLAY your games and SCHEDULE your games on this site with the members.COMMUNICATION is key,ENJOY the experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 am

OMGsmitty420---thanks again for the invite to this league, I wish I had more of my buddies around here the Show but they haven't busted out the big bucks yet to buy it!!! This is the type of baseball I have been looking for the past 2 years in both 08 and 09.

Looking forward to a great season, win or lose Smile

LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Baseba10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 am

That's actually one of the mottos of our League.

"The Type of League You Were Looking For" king
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 am

Any chance opening starts some time this weekend? bounce
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 am

I'm ready, but I'm waiting on making freshnikes official and everyone to accept invites. The one holdout we're going to have is bissette suggesting he's not getting the game until Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 pm

What's going on around the league....eager fans want to know ......I got this channel on my fave five....
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 pm

The 1st edition of LEAGUE NEWS (season edition) will be sometime AFTER the deadline on monday. That way the STATS should be more up to date then they are RIGHT now. I wanted to have a LEAGUE NEWS 2nite but there are SO MANY games that need to be played plus Sportsconnect are REALLY SLOW on the league stats,they need to come up with a BETTER system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE NEWS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2